This one is for the lifelong learners.
- Principles for effective learning
- How to remembering things better
- How to create your own learning plans on anything
- Learning principles applied to character development
- Why difficult learning is good for you
This interview helped me get clarity on how to save time learning, and not fret over whether I'm taking the right approach.
If you want to apply this to your own life here are some exercises to get you going:
- Write down 1-3 things you want to learn
- Write what you guess would be the most effective way to integrate that learning
- Listen to the episode and take note of how to integrate Peter's practices deeply into your learning
- List 2-3 action items / things you’ve learned
- Now do it! Or schedule it into your calendar